Whether you've got kids to feed or just looking to prep a quick, delicious and nutritious lunch - this tempting tuna salad sandwich is the ticket! Just a quick look at the ingredients and you know you're in for a blast of flavour, this recipe has been prepared by Chef Julian Bond and we think he's put an exquisite twist on the classic sandwich.
- 1 Can (160g) Chef Select Albacore Tuna
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Pickled Vegetable Condiment (Piccalilli or Sweet Relish)
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice (concentrate will work too)
- 1 tbsp Dill (1/2 tsp if using dried Dill)
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 1/3 English Long (Baby Cucumbers)
- ½ Red Onion
- 4 slices Favourite Bread
- Finely Dice the Celery, Cucumber, Red Onion, and Dill
- In a medium bowl, add drained Tuna (reserve some juice) add the diced vegetables and Mayonnaise.
- Add enough relish to taste and a grind of fresh black pepper/Thoroughly combined.
- For best results toast your bread or serve Open-faced.
- Toasting bread will stop sandwich from becoming soggy, when packed for lunch.
- IF using baby cucumbers, the extra make a fantastic side snack