- 1 can Sockeye Salmon (keep the juice)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp hoisin
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, died
- ¼ cup kimchi (reserve some for garnish)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups cooked rice (better as next day leftover rice)
- 2/3 cup favourite cooked vegetable (carrot, broccoli, peas etc.)
- 2 green onions
- Cilantro (garnish)
- In small bowl mix together soy sauce, brown sugar and hoisin. Set aside.
- In a large wok or pan on medium heat oil and sauté onion, bell pepper and kimchi until lightly browned 4-5 mins. Add garlic and ginger and lower heat.
- Add eggs and stir until cooked. add rice, increase heat and stir often for a couple more minutes.
- Add peas, salmon and juice, green onion and soy sauce mixture. Stir often until combined and remove from heat.
- Serve and garnish with sesame seeds and top with Kimchi.