- 1 ½ cup cream
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 5-6 starchy potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1-2 cups gruyere cheese or mozzarella
- ½ lemon zested
- ½ tsp dill
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 can Albacore Tuna
- Lobster meat cooked
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes 3mm thick or use a mandolin.
- In a mixing bowl or jar add butter, cream and minced garlic and mix/shake to combine.
- In a large baking dish layer 1/3 of the potatoes, cream mixture and seasoning. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat this process for the second and third layer. Do not add cheese to top layer.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1-1hr 10 mins. Remove foil cover with cheese and bake for another 10-15 until golden and bubbly.
- Let cool and refrigerate. Served the next day creates the perfect potato salad. Garnish with lemon and chives.