Smoked Wild Salmon Orzo Salad
For a quick, healthy meal use our ready to eat Hot Smoked Wild Spring Salmon to add deliciously unique protein to a tasty orzo salad. This dish can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner and is quick and easy to prep for family and friends.
• 2 cup uncooked orzo
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 4 cups chicken broth
• 2 cup green beans chopped into bite-size pieces and cooked to your liking
• 4 cups fresh baby spinach
• 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
• 6 oz. Hot Smoked Wild Salmon
• 1/2 tsp. black pepper
• 4 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves roughly chopped
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high. Add orzo; cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until broth is mostly absorbed.
2. Remove pan from heat; let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, beans, and lemon juice.
4. Flake the Hot Wild Salmon atop the pasta and top with parsley and pepper.