This Easy Air Fryer Miso Glazed Halibut recipe is juicy and elegant with a sake butter sauce. Enjoy this restaurant-quality fish filet with a side of baby bok choy and your favourite white wine.
This Nobu-inspired miso-marinated fish recipe uses sustainably harvested Halibut instead of black cod.
- 1 lb Wild Pacific Halibut Portions (approximately 3 x 6 ounce portions)
- 3 Tbsp Sake or Rice Wine
- 2 Tbsp Sweet White Miso Paste
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp butter
- 3 Tbsp Mirin
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Cooking Spray for air fryer
- Sesame Oil, optional
- Black sesame seeds, garnish
- If using frozen Halibut, defrost frozen portions, wash and pat dry with a kitchen paper towel.
- Season fish with ground white pepper and salt.
- Prepare miso sauce in a small bowl. Add marinade ingredients (sake or rice wine, butter, sweet white miso paste, brown sugar and mirin).
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Use air fryer parchment paper and line the bottom of the air fryer basket for easy clean-ups.
- Place fish filet in the air fryer basket and brush sides of the fish with miso mixture. Spray with cooking spray.
- Cook for 7 minutes at 350F.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe created and used with permission by Nancy Wu at www.nomss.com