- 1 tbsp dried tarragon
- 1 tbsp WHOA! Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp French cornichon, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp italian parsley, chopped
- 1 whole lemon, juice and zest
- 1 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the tarragon and apple cider vinegar into a nonreactive bowl, and let it sit for 5 minutes to soften up the dried tarragon.
Incorporate the remaining ingredients and adjust the seasoning with salt and freshly cracked pepper.
Refrigerate the sauce for at least one hour before needed.
You can add more mayonnaise or less tarragon for a more subtle taste
It will last in your fridge for two weeks.