- 4 Cedar Grilling Wraps
- 8 oz. Sockeye Salmon (sliced into 4 x 2 oz. pieces)
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 1 Jar Salted Lemon and Nori Preserve
- 1 Fresh lemon
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Soak the Cedar Wraps in water for 15 minutes.
- Preheat BBQ (or Oven) to 350°F.
- Slice Sockeye Salmon into 4 portions.
- Wash and trim asparagus.
- Add a smear of Lemon Preserve to each wrap
- Add salmon, asparagus, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Wrap salmon, herbs and asparagus in Cedar Wraps, and tie with natural twine.
- Add wrapped food to the grill and close the grill lid, cooking 4-5 minutes (or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F). (hint: Keep a spray bottle handy in case of flare-ups).
- When done, remove from grill and serve immediately with a drizzle of fresh lemon.
Chef's Tip: If the asparagus is thick stemmed it can be pre-grilled directly on the grill for those beautiful grill marks or blanched for 30 seconds.