- Candied Chinook Salmon
- 4 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 cups Arugula
- 1 Avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp Olive oil
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 425 and line a lined baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil.
- Use a fork to poke holes into the sweet potato and place on baking sheet.
- Roast for 40-50 mins, until skin is puffed and easily pierced with fork.
- Let cool for 15-20 mins, slice the potato down the center. Dress with olive oil, balsamic and fluff the insides with a fork.
- Serve topped with avocado, arugula and salmon candy.
- So easy, you will want to make it again and again!