- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion, sliced thinly
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- 250g baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 4 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 376g canned coconut milk
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Pink Salmon fillet
- 2 limes
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup coriander, basil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a deep baking dish, toss together onions, chilli, potatoes, and lemongrass with olive oil. Roast for 10 mins, until fragrant. Stir occasionally, to make sure onions and lemon grass don’t burn.
- Remove from oven. Stir in curry in paste, until thoroughly coated.
- Add coconut milk and stock, cook for 15-20 mins until sauce is thickened and potatoes are cooked
- Season the curry to taste and stir in fish sauce, sugar, and spinach.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Add salmon fillets pushed between the potatoes and bake for 8 minutes until salmon is soft and flaky to touch.
- Serve with of jasmine rice, or on top of your favourite noodles with fresh herbs, sliced green onions a wedge of lime.