Crispy Skin Artic Char, on French Lentils, Apple Cider Vinaigrette and Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 oranges, juiced and zested
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup WHOA! apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt/pepper
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 shallots, diced
- 3 cups of cooked lentils (can substitute for canned (washed and drained))
- Handful of chopped mint
- ½ cup Pomegranate seeds
- In a mixing bowl mix orange juice, zest, olive oil, vinegar, salt/pepper, and mustard. Stir in lentils, chopped mint, pomegranate seeds and shallots (make sure well coated in vinaigrette). Set aside in the fridge.
- Place char on a lined baking sheet with parchment (not tin foil!). Brush char with olive and season with salt and pepper.
- Char is beautiful cooked fast or very slow
- FAST METHOD: Bake for 8 mins @ 400F, until fish is flaky and opaque.
- SLOW METHOD: Bake for 25 mins @ 275C, until fish is flaky and opaque.
- Serve with Lentil Salad.
- Garnish with additional pomegranate and mint.