Butter Poached Lobster with Lemon Pepper Linguine
Wondering what to do with the buttery liquid you used for poaching lobster? Here is one of our favourite recipes to sop up all that velvety goodness. This recipe is rich and sophisticated yet so simple to make.
- Leftover poaching butter
- Poached lobster meat from 4 Atlantic lobster splits
- 250 gm dry linguine
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped Italian parsley
- Set aside poached lobster from Poached Lobster Meat recipe
- Boil water, add salt, olive oil and linguine and cook as per the directions.
- In leftover poaching butter add crushed garlic, zest and juice of one lemon and crushed black pepper. Whisk together over medium heat until flavours have melded together (approx. 3 minutes). Do not boil as the butter will separate into liquid and fats.
- Dip cooked linguine into flavoured butter and plate.
- Top with poached lobster meat and garnish with Italian parsley.