Organic Ocean - White Fish Pack
This White Fish Pack Contains
- 4 - BC Wild Lingcod Portions 6 oz, Skin-On, Ocean Wise
- 4 - BC Wild Halibut Portions 6 oz., Skinless, Ocean Wise
- 2 - Wild Albacore Haidacore™ Tuna Loin, Ocean Wise
- 4 - Wild Rockfish Fillets, Boneless, Skinless
- Each portion or fillet is individually packaged for easy storage & meal preparation
- Your online purchase of the BC Coast - The Other White Meat Pack makes it possible for us to donate food for two nutritious meals to people in your community
About this White Fish Pack
Organic Ocean’s “The Other White Meat” pack is perfect for those who love varieties of wild caught white fish. But don’t confuse these with lake whitefish, when it’s two words - that describes a wide variety of fish that have white meat and from the ocean.
Lingcod will leave you wondering how an ugly fish is so delicious. Lingcod is known to have a mild and sweet flavour that delivers a wonderful firm flakey texture. This fish is considered to be a delicacy without the luxury price tag.
Albacore Tuna are highly migratory fish. What makes Organic Ocean albacore tuna unique is the fact we catch ours from the most Northern Pacific reaches, giving them a higher fat content for a melt in your mouth flavour experience.
Halibut are the largest flat-fish in the ocean, known to grow longer than humans are tall. Aside from being a lean fish, that’s mild in flavor, sweet to the pallet, and absolutely amazing - these fish are also packed with heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Rockfish exist in over 35 different species in the marine waters of British Columbia. But Organic Ocean only supplies those that are harvested as directed bycatch from sustainable hook and line fisheries. These amazing rockfish fillets are lean, mild in flavor, and have a firm texture.
How to Prepare White Fish
There are numerous ways to prepare white fish, everything from deep fried, to grilled, to steamed, to sauteed, and more. Discover recipes and more from professional chefs and home cooks in our Chef Tips section for Lingcod, Albacore Tuna, Halibut, and Rockfish.